Would you like to set up the system yourself, but just need a bit of guidance? Here’s how we can help….
- Templates for creation of your own quality system. Templates contain key questions for compliance
- Internal audit methodology and questions
Need some assistance with an existing system?
Through the SiVEST Training Academy, Sivest is able to offer a variety of workshops and training.
All workshops are practical and interactive, and use the orbitational context of each participant as well as the experience of the consultant as the basis for the discussion. Templates will be suggested. And current templates which are already in use by the participants may be brought for discussion. Training Academy Page
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on available training course, or visit our
Some aspects of the standard can be complicated to get right. We are able to assist by hosting 3 hour discussion sessions with your management team so that your organization is able to talk through ideas.
This could include, but is not limited to:
– defining internal and external context
– management review meetings
– risk based thinking
– aspects and impacts
Let us know how we can help you get the most value from these important concepts that the ISO management standards
- We also assist with
• Environmental Compliance and Assessments
• Health & Safety Compliance and assessments
• Internal Audits